Apply now to join our exceptional team.
Join our Team
Do you hold a valid cosmetology, nail technology, massage therapy or aesthetics license in the state of Wisconsin? Are you looking for full or part-time employment at a spa and salon that offers guaranteed base wages per hour plus commission bonuses and benefits like health insurance and continuing education?
Our ideal candidate will have an active occupational license in good standing and will share our strong commitments to promptness, professionalism, and client safety.
Why should you come to work with us? Plenty of reasons! Élan Brio is managed by Druellen Kosti, an experienced spa professional with over 30 years in the industry and a fierce advocate for the rights of personal service workers, so you will find that our policies and practices are quite different than what you are probably used to.
We strongly believe salon and spa professionals should spend their time at work doing what they love, so your job duties will include performing the services you love. That is it. No toilet scrubbing, reception duties, “marketing” yourself, counting inventory, or sitting around waiting for clients without pay. (Who has time for that?)
- We provide all tools and equipment, including implements and products. You will never be charged arbitrary fees for supplies or “redo’s.”
- We will not throw you to the wolves. All employees are trained in our service protocols, so you will never feel lost or unprepared.
- We follow the law and contribute to our employees’ taxes like all good employers should. Our employees are just that—employees. (That means NO 1099’s!)
- We support your continued professional development by holding monthly technical workshops—and yes, you will be paid to participate.
- We have amazing benefits for full and part-time positions.
How important is skill level/experience? Not crazy important. We provide every employee with extensive training to ensure mastery of our service protocols, so we greatly prioritize hard-working applicants with positive attitudes, regardless of their skill level.
If you think we might be right for you, please email us at dkosti@ElanBrioSpa.com Be sure to attach your resume, no resume? Send your contact information. We will contact you within two business days to schedule an interview.
What They Say
"Everything about this spa was great! The staff was so friendly and their service was absolutely astounding! I would go back here again whenever I got the chance."
"Great experience. Very welcoming staff and nice facility. Went for a maternity massage and loved it!"
"This little gem will surprise you. Great value for the services provided, beautiful clean and warm facility, the Staff is top notch! I had a 50 minute Swedish massage and three days later the old body is still feeling ten years younger!"